Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Design Minimalist Business Logo And App Icon

Welcome to my Outstanding Business logo and App icon design Gig.

The business logo or app icon is very important for getting the user's attention and getting an idea about Business or Apps. Here I will provide you a modern High-quality minimalist logo or app icon logo for your business. My artwork presents your brand identity properly and you can use it as an icon for android or ISO both operating systems.


Why choose me?
Designed your brand signature according to the grid, rules, and pixel-perfect.
I make sure Quality for your Stylish creative work.
Fast and professional conversation and service.
Source file and Commercial use included.
24 hours super fast delivery option
 
Delivery Details
JPG format ( 3000 * 3000 with 300 dpi ) print ready
PNG format ( Transparent background )
EPS format & PDF format

- N O T E -
100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

My other logo services:
Flat logo | Custom | Modern | app icon | Minimalist | Minimal

If you have any questions?
just contact me in Fiverr messenger. I am always happy to answer your question.
Order Now and let's make your Dream Logo come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment